- Add new customers to your business system with a simple click in Lime CRM.
- Customer numbers generated in the ERP system are automatically added to Lime CRM, enabling synchronisation of invoices between the systems.
- View all registered invoices, including invoice specifications, directly in Lime CRM.
- Registered invoices are displayed in visual graphs directly on the company card in Lime CRM. Make quick comparisons of invoicing per customer YoY, MoM or QoQ.
- Fields that display the company’s net sales for current and previous years.
Less administration and better customer understanding
Make life easy for your employees by providing an interface between Lime CRM and your business system. With a simple click, users can replicate data and ensure up-to-date customer data is available in both systems. This means, for example, that customer service is able to view registered invoices and invoice specifications when they speak to a specific customer, that the sales guys can review and evaluate customer relationships, etc.
Life is easier with ERP Connector
Boost your handling of orders booked
Enhance your Connector with more features. With our add-on, ERP Order, order details are synchronised between Lime CRM and your business system. The add-on allows you to create orders directly in Lime CRM, to generate automatic invoices and more.
Make the business system Master
The Master add-on makes your business system the “master” of customer information. Create and update customers in your ERP system – everything is automatically synchronised with Lime CRM. And you can still add new customers in Lime CRM.