Avoid having to switch between systems
To get information copied between systems and to keep them all up to date is a dream situation for many people. That’s why we have developed ERP Connector, a standard connection between Lime CRM and a range of different business systems. We currently support:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Visma Administration
- Visma Business
- BL Administration
In-depth customer view and less administration
By uploading financial information from your own business system to Lime CRM, we are able to provide an even deeper customer view. And all customer information is synchronised instantly!
- Sales reps can see net sales for the current year, last year and last year to date, directly on the company card.
- Time spent on administrative tasks is reduced for all employees. A new customer, or new information on a customer, is available in both systems with a simple click
- Booked invoices and individual invoice items are easily accessible for customer service when customers call in with an inquiry.
- Sales reps can easily assess the customer relationship thanks to a graphic overview of all booked invoices in the past five years.
Simplified order booking
Using our Order add-on, means even order items can be synchronised between Lime CRM and your business system. The add-on allows for orders to be set up directly in Lime CRM and invoices to be automatically generated.
Visual sales trends
Would you like to get a quick view of sales trends per customer (and per product/service) in Lime CRM? Traffic lights in red, yellow and green on the company card clearly show the progress year-to-year, compared to the previous year.
The business system is master
Our ERP Master add-on turns your business system into the “master” of customer information. Set up and update customers in your ERP system – everything is automatically synchronised with Lime CRM. In addition, you can still add new customers to Lime CRM.
This is how an ERP integration works
- Easily add new customers in your business system straight from Lime CRM. It only requires a quick click in the Actionpad on the company card.
- The customer number generated by the ERP system is automatically transferred to Lime CRM and applied to synchronise invoices between the systems.
- View all booked invoices and invoice items directly in Lime CRM, under the Invoices tab. Syncs are run every 10 minutes, meaning you always have access to the most up-to-date information!
- Booked invoices from the past 5 years are displayed in graphic form directly on the company card in Lime CRM. Simply compare invoicing for a specific customer over the years, month by month or quarter by quarter.
Ready for a simplified way of working?
Get in touch if you have questions or would like to see a demo of our ERP Connector solution. We are more than happy to provide more information!