- Responsive and platform independent. Use it on websites, “My Pages”, intranet, social media and apps.
- Integrations to internal/external systems. Do credit checks, search customer data and create cases/contracts in Lime CRM, straight from the forms.
- Big selection of components. Design forms with tick boxes, email fields, radio buttons, file uploading and much more.
- Built-in support BankID signing. Simply activate BankID with a click when the customer’s signature is required on applications etc.
- Built-in payment support. Customers can pay immediately using Swish, credit card or payments via Swedbank Pay (former PayEx).
Advanced forms, in a simple way
Lime Forms is a form design tool facilitating the creation of dynamic web forms for cases management, leads management and contract signing. This includes signing the forms with BankID and allowing everything to end up neat and tidy in Lime CRM.Book a demo
Suitable for all needs and industries
Lime Forms can be adapted for different types of processes. They can, for example, be used for sublease applications, contract signing for electricity and broadband providers, request for proposals of consulting assignments, or why not product returns, warranty cases and machinery maintenance? The opportunities are endless.
For your more uncomplicated needs, we have five standard workflows available:
- Fault reporting
- Cases forms
- Request for proposal
- “Contact me” forms
- Expressions of interest
Why dynamic forms?
Carelessly filled-in forms that are entered manually, or digital forms with free text fields. All this is a cause for human error. With Lime Forms the digital forms are correctly filled out, straight from the start!
Improved customer satisfaction
Most customers dislike phone hours and prefer various types of self-service. So, let’s give them what they want. Using Lime Forms, your customers can manage their own cases, at the times and via the channels they prefer.
Lime Forms can be signed immediately with BankID and all information is automatically uploaded to Lime CRM. This saves you an enormous amount of manual admin work, plus it’s good for the environment. And nothing risk getting lost in the mail.
Easily manage different permits, simplify recruitment processes and digitalise things like inspections and other routines. Many internal forms can be replaced by Lime Forms and make administration much more streamlined.