We make sure your computer lives a safe and secure life at one of the world’s best data centres. Backups are run every evening, allowing you to sleep well at night.
The bare minimum system requirements
Mobile phone, computer or tablet? It doesn’t matter. Not PC, Mac or Linux either. All you need to run Lime Go is an internet connection and a modern web browser!Try Lime go for free now
Lime Go is integrated to Bisnodes company register as a standard, meaning you have instant access to information about all Swedish companies and decision makers. But you can add more! With a simple press of a key, you can link Lime Go to e.g.:
- Outlook 365
- Visma eEkonomi
- AAA-rating from Bisnode
- Various calendars (Outlook, Google calendar, Apple calendar)
Automation and advanced flows
- Automatic notifications in other channels, such as Slack or email, when someone closes a deal or has made a meeting note.
- Website visits and submitted forms on your website become buying signals and recommendations in Lime Go.
- Automatic history notifications when one of your customers has a case in another channel, e.g. your case management system.
- A closed deal in Lime Go automatically generates a new card in Trello for continued project handling by you or your colleagues.
Product and cloud security
Have you heard of malware, phishing and other nasty things one can be exposed to as others try to steal one’s data? We take security dead seriously, and thus want to explain why you should feel safe with Lime Go.Read more here
GDPR and data processing
Lime Go has several features that support you with your GDPR work. Check out the webinar right here, or, if you prefer a written document, click on our in-depth guide for more info!
P.S. If you wonder how we process your data, check out our privacy statementt.How Lime Go and GDPR works