What you will do
- Discuss, write and review code and tests for improvements to the Lime CRM Web Client, a single page app currently in transition from AngularJS to Angular + web components.
- Build re-usable components for others to use (application framework, remember?)
- If you’re into it — lead and coordinate work with the Web Client frontend architecture.
- Guide and mentor less experienced colleagues.
What we offer
- The chance to influence the way you work, the technology stack and of course the product itself (which ultimately means improving the daily life of a large number of users).
- Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- An invitation to our famous Hack Tuesdays, Cottage Code Camps and mandatory “fredagsfika” (everybody eats cake). You will probably also want to hang with the people in the frontend guild.
- Read more at our development recruitment site!
We work in an agile environment with focus on quality. We use GitHub for version control and peer reviews, Jenkins for CI/CD, and for general tooling we mostly use Python and NodeJS. Lime CRM is available in both on-premise and SaaS environments where AWS is our infrastructure provider of choice.
Skills & Requirements
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Have 3+ years in a professional development role
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a plus.
- Bonus points for experience within CSS, Angular, AngularJS and/or Python (our backend language of choice).
We’re looking forward to hear from you. Submit your application HERE! We’re more than happy if you link to your GitHub or Stack Overflow profile.