Asset 138

Your customers, deals & campaigns in one place

With Lime CRM we have created a CRM-system that you will actually use. It includes everything you expect from a CRM: contacts, history notes, to-dos, case management, deals and marketing activities. But Lime CRM can do so much more.

Try it for free
Blonde girl with short hair gives a smile towards the camera

"We went from 17 to 7 systems with Lime CRM."

Karin Persson, Process Developer, Öresundskraft AB

Read more about our customers

We are your experts

After 30 years in the industry, we understand a fair bit about who requires what from a CRM system. That’s why we have developed packaged solutions for industry specific needs.

Bild på hus vid vattendrag

Real estate

Read more
Vindkraftverk på grön/gula åkrar

Utility

Read more
Whiteboard med tillhörande pennor och post it lappar på

Consultancy

Read more

What does your unique twist look like?

80% of Lime CRM looks the same for all companies. The remaining 20% relates to your specific needs and thus becomes your unique twist. Yes, we simply adapt tabs, fields and features to ensure you achieve the very best outcomes from your new system.

Try it for free
Info tile that says 7000 hands shaken this year Info tile 7 Info tile that says 1,2 million coffees this month Info tile that says 3 seasons too many of Game of thrones

Integrate more!

Are you using other IT systems in your daily work? No problem! Lime CRM can be integrated with most systems. That way, you get a full picture and complete customer view – in one place.

Integrations & add-ons
Logotype of Lime CRM with a mixture of other logos in it

Handle the system administration yourself

Lime CRM must fit your operations seamlessly. That’s why you are free to handle users, add or remove fields, control user permissions and apply changes. That’s what you should expect from a flexible system. In our opinion anyway!

Try it for free
A person holding an ipad with the login screen to lime crm while four other people sit in the couch behind

Techno-geeks, are we?

Read more about APIs, webhooks, safety, hosting and other technology matter linked to Lime CRM. Have a look at our page for IT managers.

In-depth technology stuff
Lime Logo shaped picture of a man standing at the computer and coding