- Customer service – or the customer via forms/customer portal – registers a case in Lime CRM.
- The case is submitted to the correct person straight away, or a resource plan is set up and a work order is created in Lime Field.
- All material required is sent to a technician in the field and/or a subcontractor, who registers case status, time, material, pictures and other information.
- All supporting documentation is sent to Lime CRM or your business system for invoicing. The customer is informed that the problem has been solved. The case is closed in Lime CRM.
- Statistics and reports on completed works are stored in Lime Field, awaiting analysis.
Field can obviously also handle internal routines and repeated work. Workorders can be created and scheduled automatically, for example systemic fire prevention work and safety walk-arounds.